My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on December 17, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

Title: Mid Week Rides Wk of 17/12
Post by: Tom on December 17, 2018, 01:56:46 PM
Forecast is pretty grim for tomorrow-lowest probability of rain seems to be 90%.If that is wrong I'll be out otherwise hope for better weather on Wednesday!
Title: Re: Mid Week Rides Wk of 17/12
Post by: Mark Pope on December 17, 2018, 03:18:39 PM
Looks grim tomorrow Tom. However, I'll be out Wednesday as it looks a bit better.
Title: Re: Mid Week Rides Wk of 17/12
Post by: Tom on December 18, 2018, 01:39:54 PM
I probably could have got a few hours in nut made the mistake of believing the weather forecast! What are your plans for tomorrow Mark?
Title: Re: Mid Week Rides Wk of 17/12
Post by: Mark Pope on December 18, 2018, 02:50:33 PM
Hi Tom, yes it hasn't been as terrible as forecast. How about meeting at 0900 at Cafe Velo tomorrow and looping around the B&Q roundabout for 0945?After that we can head back to Llantwit for coffee?
Title: Re: Mid Week Rides Wk of 17/12
Post by: Tom on December 18, 2018, 03:24:00 PM
Yes that's fine with me Mark,see you in the morning
Title: Re: Mid Week Rides Wk of 17/12
Post by: Mark Pope on December 18, 2018, 05:37:55 PM
Great. See you tomorrow.
Title: Re: Mid Week Rides Wk of 17/12
Post by: Tom on December 20, 2018, 07:07:06 PM
May be a brief window of dry weather in the morning-I hope to get out for a few hours but have to be back fairly early.Anyone else planning to get out?
Title: Re: Mid Week Rides Wk of 17/12
Post by: Mark Pope on December 20, 2018, 09:14:13 PM
Hi Tom, I'll be at B&Q at 0945.
Title: Re: Mid Week Rides Wk of 17/12
Post by: Tom on December 20, 2018, 10:14:39 PM
I'll aim to see you there Mark-assuming weather forecast correct!!