My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Mark B on December 11, 2018, 07:01:32 AM
-
Looking good for this evening, so 7pm sharp. It would be useful for those coming along to indicate here. See you this evening.
-
I intend coming along.
-
I will be late but may catch the last couple of laps...
-
Planning to be there ... as long as it stays dry 🤔
-
Looks dry Terry. Hopefully see you there
-
Stuck in work, don’t think I’m going to make it now.
-
Just Terry A and myself out this evening. Reasonably good conditions if a little breezy with a headwind in the first straight. Some consistent riding and solid work from both of us resulted in a respectable short 54 minutes.
-
Very respectable - that headwind on the straight sapped my energy.
-
Know what you mean. We kept the efforts short along there