My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Mark B on December 04, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

Title: Chain Gang #11
Post by: Mark B on December 04, 2018, 08:08:05 AM
Touch and go whether the rain will hold off tonight. If it’s dry when I normally leave the house (18.20) and I know at least one other person will be there, I’ll be going. So can people indicate their intentions here please. 7pm start as usual.
Title: Re: Chain Gang #11
Post by: Steven on December 04, 2018, 08:55:42 AM
Will be there on my newly purchased chaingang specific bike!
Title: Re: Chain Gang #11
Post by: Mark B on December 04, 2018, 01:34:02 PM
A Pinerello for the winter? Really? 😉 Hopefully see you later, but check back here about 5.30 to confirm.
Title: Re: Chain Gang #11
Post by: RichardB on December 04, 2018, 04:59:44 PM
I think it is going to be wet but I still intend going as I need to get some more miles in my legs.
Title: Re: Chain Gang #11
Post by: Steven on December 04, 2018, 05:07:50 PM
That's the spirit!
Title: Re: Chain Gang #11
Post by: Mark B on December 04, 2018, 05:39:30 PM
Ok, I’ll be there 😩
Title: Re: Chain Gang #11
Post by: Steven on December 04, 2018, 06:34:42 PM
Sorry, it’s throwing it down now - I will swap to the turbo..
Title: Re: Chain Gang #11
Post by: Mark B on December 04, 2018, 09:39:07 PM
Missed a good one! 💨💦
Title: Re: Chain Gang #11
Post by: Steven on December 04, 2018, 10:01:40 PM
Well done to all who braved it!
Title: Re: Chain Gang #11
Post by: RichardB on December 05, 2018, 07:58:34 AM
Well done to all who braved it!
Just the two of us 😂
Title: Re: Chain Gang #11
Post by: Mark B on December 05, 2018, 08:18:21 AM
Yep, a tough 2-up with myself & Richard. Very wet roads, cold (6c), occasional rain, a strong easterly all combined to make it a tough session. One of the slowest times but definitely not one of the easier sessions!
Title: Re: Chain Gang #11
Post by: Steven on December 05, 2018, 09:24:30 AM
Definitely one to tell the Grandchildren about!