My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on November 26, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

Title: Mid-Week rides wk of 26/11
Post by: Tom on November 26, 2018, 03:10:33 PM
Forecast not too promising tomorrow but if it's not chucking it down I plan to be at B&Q at 9.45.I know Mark planned to be out not sure about anyone else?
Can also do Thurs and/or Fri this week
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 26/11
Post by: Mark Pope on November 29, 2018, 01:37:08 PM
I plan to be out tomorrow starting from B&Q roundabout at 0945. Route & distance TBC but coffee and toast a must ;). All welcome.   
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 26/11
Post by: Mark B on November 29, 2018, 04:31:10 PM
Mark, I’m going out early, but planning to get back to CV for 11am. So you’ll have company there at least & on the return from CV (if you’re planning the normal St Donats/Ogmore return).
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 26/11
Post by: Tom on November 29, 2018, 05:24:22 PM
I'll be there Mark-weather permitting of course!
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 26/11
Post by: Mark Pope on November 29, 2018, 08:16:40 PM
Great, see you tomorrow Tom. Bring your sunglasses, it's going to be a scorcher!  8)