My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Paul Longthorn on November 19, 2018, 11:26:30 AM
-
I’m off again tomorrow. So looking to get a few miles in. I’ll be at the B&Q roundabout 09:45 all welcome.
-
See you there Paul.
-
Disappointed to say I can't get out tomorrow!I do plan to be out on Wednesday and Friday in case anyone else is.
-
I'll be out tomorrow morning if anyone fancies a leg stretch? 0945 from B&Q. Not bothered which route we take but it must include coffee/cake/toast! ;D
-
See you there so long as it's not icy Mark
-
I’m meeting Carrie in TROES at 10am maybe Chris M to but I haven’t heard back from him yet
-
should be able to meet up Mal-where in Troes-by the pub?
-
By the Star pub
-
I may as well meet there rather than B&Q if you're going to ride that way Mark-we can decide where to go then,I'm happy to vary where we go