My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Paul Longthorn on November 12, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

Title: Mid Week w/c 12th November 2018
Post by: Paul Longthorn on November 12, 2018, 09:49:36 AM
I’m off Tuesday looking to get a few miles in. Mid week route 9:45 B&Q roundabout. All welcome.
Title: Re: Mid Week w/c 12th November 2018
Post by: Mark Pope on November 12, 2018, 10:20:37 AM
See you there.
Title: Re: Mid Week w/c 12th November 2018
Post by: Tom on November 12, 2018, 06:46:05 PM
I will be out but the electrician is coming by 9(as a matter of interest he's replacing 43 of the lights he fitted less than 12 months ago)so I won't get to B&Q in time.I'll probably aim to meet you in the café then ride back and complete the route solo.
Title: Re: Mid Week w/c 12th November 2018
Post by: Tom on November 13, 2018, 06:44:37 PM
I got away a bit earlier than I thought so rode the route backwards expecting to meet up.I waited 15 minutes at the junction of the lanes to City/Trehyngyll but by 10.40 decided there couldn't have been a puncture that took  so long so either no-one was out or they'd gone another way!Turned out there was an exceptionally long puncture stop and I was Billy No-Mates for the day!Better luck next week
Title: Re: Mid Week w/c 12th November 2018
Post by: Mark Pope on November 15, 2018, 04:36:20 PM
Myself, Mike and Patrick are planning to meet at the B&Q roundabout tomorrow at 0945 for a leg stretch. I'm not sure what route we're doing although it probably won't be the around the lanes but it's likely to be around 40 miles with a coffee stop. All welcome.