My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Mark B on November 06, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

Title: Winter Chain Gang #7
Post by: Mark B on November 06, 2018, 06:53:48 AM
It’s not looking too promising tonight with it being touch and go whether the rain has come in by then. I’ll be there if anyone else is, so please can anyone going post here. It may be better to leave it until about 5pm though, so we might have a clearer idea whether it will be wet or not by then.
Title: Re: Winter Chain Gang #7
Post by: Steven on November 06, 2018, 09:52:33 AM
It's only water...

I will be late though as I am travelling back from Portsmouth.
Title: Re: Winter Chain Gang #7
Post by: Mark B on November 06, 2018, 01:38:14 PM
Thanks Steven. I’ll confirm later whether I’ll be there
Title: Re: Winter Chain Gang #7
Post by: Greg B on November 06, 2018, 01:54:47 PM
I cant make it tonight. Im being dragged to the cinema!
Title: Re: Winter Chain Gang #7
Post by: Mark B on November 06, 2018, 02:40:03 PM
I’m sure we’ll hear the screams 😉
Title: Re: Winter Chain Gang #7
Post by: Terry A on November 06, 2018, 04:49:17 PM
Been dithering about whether to go .... currently raining rather heavily so making up my mind right now and going to give it a miss.
Title: Re: Winter Chain Gang #7
Post by: Mark B on November 06, 2018, 05:36:53 PM
Terry, very wise. It’s wet & very windy. Turbo for me too. Sorry Steven!