My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on October 30, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

Title: Amblers 4th November
Post by: Ben on October 30, 2018, 04:44:12 PM
Weather is looking a little on the iffy side. So I think we'll keep it low and flat.
So either St Fagans
https://www.strava.com/routes/12270086

or Porthcawl

https://www.strava.com/routes/11443793
Title: Re: Amblers 4th November
Post by: Ben on November 02, 2018, 10:13:06 PM
Unfortunately I have a change of plans. My parents are visiting this weekend. So I won't be out. If any of the Amblers want to take the route it'd be greatly appreciated. Or Andy has said you can join the chasers ride and he will look after you.
Title: Re: Amblers 4th November
Post by: Nick R on November 03, 2018, 11:10:33 AM
Can't they come another weekend? I've got a new jacket to try out.
Title: Re: Amblers 4th November
Post by: Andy H on November 03, 2018, 01:58:29 PM
Nick, you'll be fine with the Chasers group!