My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Paul Longthorn on October 22, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

Title: Mid Week of 22nd October
Post by: Paul Longthorn on October 22, 2018, 11:17:14 AM
I have a unexpected day off tomorrow. So will be out riding the mid week route. I’ll be at the B&Q roundabout 09:45 all welcome
Title: Re: Mid Week
Post by: RichardB on October 22, 2018, 11:28:05 AM
I'll be out tomorrow. See you at B&Q.
Title: Re: Mid Week of 22nd October
Post by: Ade on October 22, 2018, 04:01:53 PM
I'll be there.
Title: Re: Mid Week of 22nd October
Post by: Tom on October 22, 2018, 04:47:13 PM
See you all there!
Title: Re: Mid Week of 22nd October
Post by: Roy Richards on October 24, 2018, 09:44:45 AM
6 out yesterday:- Tom,Paul,Ade,Steve C, Rich B and Roy2.  Usual mid-week route but with 2 minor diversions, one to Llanharry and the other through Llanmaes which I suspect incurred Tom's wrath! Duly reprimanded at Café Velo 5 of us set off on the homeward leg with Steve and Ade heading down "Death Valley" whilst Rich, Paul & I opted for the coast route. At Ewenny Rich and Paul headed for Bridgend whilst I made for LM.  Weather fine with high cloud (cirro-cumulus?)and hazy sunshine but cool.  Wind W/NW gentle(3)at first but becoming blustery and increasing to moderate(4) and fresh(5).