My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: norman james on October 15, 2018, 05:21:28 PM

Title: Return of Club Trophies.
Post by: norman james on October 15, 2018, 05:21:28 PM
Gentlemen, will those of you still in possession of Club Trophies kindly return them to me as soon as possible.
The list is as follows:-
Mark Bryant - one trophy.
Mark Rosser - six trophies.
Andy Harries - one trophy.
Richard Bowmer - one trophy.
Rob Powell - one trophy.
Steve Curry - one trophy.
Paul Nicholas - three trophies.

Thanks to Terry Anthony who has already returned his trophies.
I need them back for the engraver to do his magic before the next Annual Dinner and Presentations.

Many thanks, Norman.
Title: Re: Return of Club Trophies.
Post by: Dave W on October 15, 2018, 07:09:35 PM
I'll bring mine back this Friday
Title: Re: Return of Club Trophies.
Post by: Greg B on October 15, 2018, 07:33:56 PM
Ive got the frame with the old red pair of cycling shorts in my office, will be glad to see the back if it!!
Title: Re: Return of Club Trophies.
Post by: Reece0 on October 15, 2018, 08:08:11 PM
I've got the coveted reliability trophy. I'm not around this weekend but will try and drop off on the 25th.
Title: Re: Return of Club Trophies.
Post by: Paul Nicholas on October 15, 2018, 09:09:49 PM
I've broken my arm so I'm unable to drive for a couple of weeks. Think I will be back driving by the 26th is that soon enough, otherwise I could make some other arrangements.
Title: Re: Return of Club Trophies.
Post by: Andy H on October 15, 2018, 09:59:10 PM
I'm away this week, Norman. I was intending to bring the trophy and the Lantern Rouge back next Friday 26th.

Let me know if you need them sooner.
Title: Re: Return of Club Trophies.
Post by: RichardB on October 16, 2018, 07:47:21 AM
I'm not around either this Friday, will return on the 26th if that is ok?
Title: Re: Return of Club Trophies.
Post by: norman james on October 17, 2018, 03:37:22 AM
To Reece, Paul, Andy and Richard,
Thanks for your replies.  I'll be at the Club on 26th to receive your trophies.
Cheers, Norman.
Title: Re: Return of Club Trophies.
Post by: Rob P on October 22, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
Norman, I am definitely not in possession of any trophies! I would remember if I'd had to carry any back with me because I rode home from the dinner :-)