My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on October 11, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

Title: Amblers ride 14th October
Post by: Ben on October 11, 2018, 10:00:22 AM
Weather is looking passable for the moment. There is the Cyclone sportif on from Cafe Velo so I think we'll avoid the Vale as best we can. A week on Sunday is the club hill climb at Llangeinor so I will put up Ade's suggestion of "Holy Shwt Batfink"

https://www.strava.com/routes/15698710

33 miles Laleston - Three steps hill through Tythegston - Portcawl - Kenfig - Up past Margam park - Past Fountains lane - Tondu - Coytrahen - Shwt - Bettws - Up Llangeinor then right at the top and down towards Heol Y Cyw - back to Coity and home.

Title: Re: Amblers ride 14th October
Post by: Ben on October 14, 2018, 07:06:34 AM
Looking at the weather at the moment for the next few hours I think I'll forgo the waders and stay inside.