My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Mark B on October 09, 2018, 07:02:39 AM
-
The run of luck continues- more mild & dry weather. See you at 7pm.
-
I'll be there Mark
-
Planning to be there ; also planning Winter chain gang speed & so anyone who is put off by the 'usual' fairly high pace then come along as I will certainly not be hammering it 😎
-
Terry, you'll keep us sensible and even paced. Looking forward to it. See you later
-
Four chain gangers this evening - Mark R, Mark B, Greg & myself. A very even paced and civilised event on as nice an October evening as you will get. The 8 laps were only separated by a few seconds and, although the conditions meant we were slightly faster than 'Winter' pace, it all felt about right.
Surprised at the fairly low turnout - you will not get better Winter chain gang coditions 😎
-
I had hoped to be there but my bike isn’t back yet from having a service. If it’s a bit slower paced now I maybe tempted to try and keep up with you, even if it’s only for a lap or two.