My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: tandemkeith on October 02, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

Title: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: tandemkeith on October 02, 2018, 02:36:59 PM
This year's Roadman's Night Out is scheduled for Thursday, 18th October at the Star Inn, Treoes.
This is an informal social evening and friends and family are welcome.
I am told that Norman has a few surprises, so don't miss out.
If you wish to attend, please reply here or text 07985333301 so that we can get an idea of numbers.  Be warned, we almost had to have a naughty table last year for those who never said they were coming and especially for those who arrived on the wrong date and had to do it all again!




Title: Re: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: Andy H on October 02, 2018, 10:19:51 PM
Sorry Keith, can't make it this time.
Out in France running up and down mountains again, that weekend. Travel out that night
Title: Re: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: Nige on October 06, 2018, 09:28:16 PM
Sorry, will be sunning myself in the Algarve
Title: Re: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: Tony M on October 08, 2018, 05:33:56 PM
Hi Keith
Two tickets please. Tony and Louise.
 :)
Title: Re: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: norman james on October 10, 2018, 01:48:30 AM
Hi Keith, I'm pleased to confirm that Lynne and myself will be attending.
Cheers, Norman.
Title: Re: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: Mark B on October 10, 2018, 08:27:31 AM
Hi Keith, one ticket for me please, and just checked with Toffer and he would like to come too.
Title: Re: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: Steven on October 10, 2018, 08:57:40 AM
I am working late but will join you for a pint as it's my local. I will try to contact Tim Raine too..
Title: Re: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: Mark B on October 11, 2018, 09:38:43 AM
Keith, what time is the table booked for?
Title: Re: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: tandemkeith on October 11, 2018, 09:55:52 AM
Can I ask those who wish to attend and have not yet confirmed, to let me know asap so that I can confirm the numbers.

The table is booked from 19:00 and I would expect to get the orders in by around 19:30.

Thanks Steven, already been in touch with Tim who is planning to join us.
Title: Re: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: stevelandeg on October 11, 2018, 10:14:02 AM
Hi Keith
Two Landegs please.
Title: Re: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: Greg B on October 11, 2018, 01:13:59 PM
One for me please Keith, thanks.
Title: Re: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: tandemkeith on October 12, 2018, 11:58:18 AM
Just been in touch to give an idea of numbers and they want the menu choices up front.

The menu is at
http://www.starinntreoes.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/32549_125527-the-star-inn.pdf

I will print one and bring it to the club tonight for those who are still   in the last century!

If I could have the choices by Monday morning, please.  YOu can reply here or text 07985333301.


Title: Re: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: norman james on October 14, 2018, 09:28:21 PM
Hi Keith, I enclose the menu choices for Lynne and myself for the Roadmans' Night Out on Thursday next :-
From the "2 for £12" part of the Menu
Norman = Sausage and mash with gravy
Lynne = Smothered BBQ chicken with bacon,cheese and chips.
See you on thursday,
Cheers, Norman.
Title: Re: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: Greg B on October 15, 2018, 08:10:31 AM
fish n chips for me please. Greg
Title: Re: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: Tony M on October 15, 2018, 07:14:26 PM
Hi Keith
Cider and Apple Pâté times 2
Chicken Ballontine
Duo of Pork with Crispy Crackling

Thanks
Title: Re: Roadman's night out, 18th October
Post by: Steven on October 19, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
Big thanks to Keith for organising last night. I missed the meal but enjoyed the conversations afterwards !