My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on October 01, 2018, 03:21:46 PM
-
I will be out tomorrow but may not be able to get to B&Q by 9.45 as I have the carpenter here and may get delayed departing!If anyone plans to be out let me know(and where you're going)and I'll ride out the other way and hopefully meet up!
-
Hi Tom, I'd like to come so the later the better suits me
-
Hi Jo-be good to see you-would it suit you(and anyone else)to meet at the pub in Troes at 10? Mal has messaged me to say he won't be riding but is collecting Carrie(who can't ride or drive)and they will be at the Café as usual.I'm out tonight but I'll check for your reply later!
-
Hi, 10 sounds good. Not sure where the pub in troes is though?
-
If you take the usual Tuesday route Troes is the first plave you come to-a mile or so from the B&Q roundabout-we turn left there rather than carrying on up the hill to the A48.The pub is on the right hand side shortly before we turn left-you must have ridden past it lots of times Jo!
-
You are right, I have probably ridden past it loads. What's it called and I'll check my old Tuesday Strava route? Thanks Tom
-
Hi
Its The Star Inn Treoes.
I'm afraid that myself and Nick won't be out tomorrow.
Have a good ride and coffee meet up.
Carrie H
-
Thanks Carrie. See you soon x