My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Tom on September 30, 2018, 12:29:04 PM
-
This is probably old news to most people but I didn't see anything on the forum about it so thought I'd post.I was away last week but hear Carrie had an accident when a driver opened their car door in front of her.I don't have any details but know she has some nasty injuries including a fractured pelvis which will stop her going on the Mallorca trip next week which she organised.Also extensive damage to her bike.Hoping for a swift recovery
-
Get well soon Carrie!
-
get well soon
-
Yes get Better soon.
-
Get well soon Carrie.
-
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Carrie
-
Hopefully you have a speedy recovery Carrie.
-
I hope its a quick recovery for you
-
Sorry to hear this, hope you're on the mend.
-
Sorry to hear this Carrie, hope you get well soon.
-
Hope you are feeling a little better Carrie, hope to see you out or in the Cafe sometime soon, grapes are in the post🍇
-
Terible news :'( hope you are on the mend