My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Steven on September 18, 2018, 06:50:45 AM

Title: Chaingang #26
Post by: Steven on September 18, 2018, 06:50:45 AM
1900

Mandatory illumination.
Title: Re: Chaingang #26
Post by: Greg B on September 18, 2018, 07:28:57 AM
I wont be there sorry still struggling with my back ;(
Title: Re: Chaingang #26
Post by: Mark B on September 18, 2018, 07:57:54 AM
In London today, I’m afraid. Catch you next week
Title: Re: Chaingang #26
Post by: Andy H on September 19, 2018, 12:27:49 PM
Is it 'Winter chaingang' next week?
Title: Re: Chaingang #26
Post by: Steven on September 19, 2018, 02:43:55 PM
I think it was this week!

Normally Xrayspex takes over the forum for the winter, unless there are any other volunteers?
Title: Re: Chaingang #26
Post by: Mark B on September 20, 2018, 09:46:46 PM
Steven, I’d be happy to do the Winter shift