My Community

General Category => Track Cycling => Topic started by: Paul Nicholas on September 05, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

Title: Track Cycling Timetable
Post by: Paul Nicholas on September 05, 2018, 10:29:17 PM
I'm planning to get back on the track in the next couple of weeks. The timetable for the track has changed slightly, I noticed that some of the session are now for experienced riders. Which I assume would mean that they do not require you to be accredited. Here’s a link to the time table.

http://www.newportlive.co.uk/sport-leisure/track-cycling

If anyone has any questions regarding the sessions in the link post them here and I will attempt to answer them.

Ta
P
Title: Re: Track Cycling Timetable
Post by: Nick Langley on September 05, 2018, 10:48:09 PM
I'm going to the newly crowned 'Geraint Thomas National Velodrome of Wales' on Friday with work. Might ignite an enthusiasm for the track 😀
Title: Re: Track Cycling Timetable
Post by: Paul Nicholas on September 06, 2018, 08:31:13 PM
Tidy, I was going to go tomorrow afternoon but the afternoon sessions don’t start until October