My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: mal jones on September 03, 2018, 02:17:45 PM
-
I’ll be at our HQ in Coity at 9.45 thinking of the Bwlch Maesteg loop while the weather is still reasonable. Will have to check that the road past nantymoel has reopened . If not could be maesteg to Bryn then onto Porthcawl .
-
Hi Mal,I was just going to post that I am back to good health at last but not fitness after 3+ weeks off.I was going to say I'd be at B&Q as usual at 9.45 but if you've made plans to do the Bwllch I'll have a potter on my own.I'm away next week so hopefully we can get back to normal later in the month
-
Great to see you back on two wheels Tom I’ll post later in week I think Chris M has got a day off on Friday and he may be out Thursday but I’m away on Wednesday And Thursday