My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Steven on September 01, 2018, 06:12:33 PM
-
I'm not sure how many members are aware of Andy Harries' great achievement and as he is not great at blowing his own trumpet, let me tell you about it!
He completed his 122km run, which had 7,200 metres of climbing in 29hrs 56 mins , 56 seconds.
Congratulations and well done !
-
Well done Andy great achievement
-
I concur - That does indeed sound like an amazing adventure and achievement.
Well done, Andy
-
I saw his Strava and assumed a mountain goat had stolen his Garmin for the day. That's some serious mental strength!!!
-
Great run well done..
-
bonkers, great effort though mate.
-
Only just got back from a weeks recovery at the Italian lakes and a week blocked from forum.
Thanks for your comments, very much appreciated, it's the culmination of 2 years training and qualifying events and to say I was elated crossing the line would be an understatement!
The physical training has been demanding but as Nick pointed out the mental effort was just as demanding.
Back on the bike soon to prepare for Liege Bastogne Liege sportive, although I do have one more ultra run in October.... ;D :-\
-
Epic Effort ~ Well done Andy :)
-
Absolutely barking! Astounding well done!