My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Teresa on September 01, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

Title: 'On your Bike for Barnardo's' 23rd Sept 2018
Post by: Teresa on September 01, 2018, 12:25:27 PM
Hi all
I have been asked to pass this on to members by the Susie from Barnardo’s.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I work for Barnardo's and on 23 September we are bringing back our Cycling Event 'On Your Bike for Barnardo's'.

Since 1982 the event has seen thousands of riders take part raising over £600,000 to help Barnardo’s support children in Wales.
This year’s event is starting in Cardiff Bay before taking riders out on a 35 mile route through the Vale of Glamorgan countryside.
www.barnardos.org.uk/south-wales-bike-ride

It would be fantastic if you could share the event with your members, as I'm sure it will be a great day.

If you would like any more info about the event or Barnardo’s please do get in touch,

Susie