My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Steven on August 28, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

Title: Chaingang #23
Post by: Steven on August 28, 2018, 07:59:24 AM
7pm this evening.
Title: Re: Chaingang #23
Post by: Mark B on August 28, 2018, 10:20:22 AM
Not a 100% sure at mo, but hope to be there.
Title: Re: Chaingang #23
Post by: Greg B on August 28, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
I'll be there
Title: Re: Chaingang #23
Post by: Terry A on August 28, 2018, 05:38:02 PM
Need to give it a miss .. . a quick spin just now on the turbo confirms I would never cut it tonight 😣
Title: Re: Chaingang #23
Post by: Nige on August 28, 2018, 06:11:07 PM
I can not even bend my knee fully so few more weeks off for me :(
Title: Re: Chaingang #23
Post by: Greg B on August 28, 2018, 06:22:32 PM
Hope you get better soon Nige