My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Teresa on August 18, 2018, 12:02:02 PM
-
Hi all
I have been asked to pass this on to members by the Secretary of Bynea, Alan Smith.
Hello
I hope you don’t mind me contacting you directly to let you know about the closed circuit races Bynea Cycling Club will be organising in Pembrey Park when the Tour of Britain is there on 1st & 2nd September.
After the first races two weeks ago the riders were very complimentary about Pembrey Country Park, the beach and the circuit’s new surface and hill that made for some aggressive racing.
On both days there will be races for Under 8/10/12/14 & 16s, Go Races, Paracycling, Ladies, 3/4 and E1/2/3/
Here are the links to the races on the British Cycling website
https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/186287/Pembrey-Closed-Road-Circuit---Tour-of-Britain-Grand-Depart …
https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/186128/Pembrey-Closed-Road-Circuit---Tour-of-Britain-Weekend …
I would be very grateful if you would share the information with your club members
Best wishes
-
Bynea riders were talking at yesterday’s TT about using the circuit for club training, nice. Never mind the WG are spending £250,000 on “the tunnel” perhaps we could train in there to get out of the sun 🌞