My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on August 13, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

Title: Mid-Week rides wk of 13/8
Post by: Tom on August 13, 2018, 01:58:54 PM
Forecast not too brilliant but if it is dry tomorrow I plan to be at the B&Q roundabout at 9.45.It's Green Man this week so I won't be out on Thursday or Friday
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 13/8
Post by: mal jones on August 13, 2018, 05:05:13 PM
I’ll go straight to llantwit via ewenny where I need to stop off at pedal cover for 10 mins
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 13/8
Post by: Tom on August 14, 2018, 02:22:32 PM
Good turn out today-Paul L,Nick&Carrie,Mike,Patrick,Steve,Mark and me-met Mal and Rhys in café too.
As mentioned I'm away at the end of the week but I know Chris M has a day off and will be keen for a ride!
Back to normal for me next week
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 13/8
Post by: mal jones on August 16, 2018, 09:58:18 AM
I’m meeting Chris M and Carrie at BQ Friday 9.45 anyone else???