My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: mal jones on August 06, 2018, 12:54:05 PM
-
Meeting a couple of others for a trip up bwlch .9.30 Coity P.O.
-
Which way, how long, with or without a stop, paper or bone china, Colombian or just brown tasteless. Will there be cakes, what type? I just may come anyway.🍳
-
Weather looks good for a swift accent tomorrow, which route are we doing ?
-
Thinking of Llangeinor mini Bwlch through Wyndham to Bwlch and then depends on time maybe maesteg and down to Bryngarw I know Andrea has to be home by 12 so just see how it goes fairly gentle pace I know Nick and Carrie maybe out
-
See you at 9:30 in Coity Mal
-
Sorry Mal, we have family commitments now and won’t be out tomorrow, sounds like a good route, enjoy the fine weather too.
-
Coity Post Office is at the bottom of the hill close to our Club house. Another hill to go over 🚴🏻♂️
-
You love a hill Ron
-
Nice sociable ride today with coffee ☕️ in China mug, just to the top of The Bwlch and back. Andrea, Paul, Mal and me, just a little damp at the top as a reminder of where you are🇳🇵
-
Meeting at cowbridge leisure centre 2.30 Thursday to ride to Cardiff -G homecoming should be a good welcome for him at the synedd then on to city hall .Anyone else fancy it - easy pace mind
-
Hi Mal-I'm up for this-I will see you at Cowbridge 2.30-I will probably be on heavy Winter bike and SPD's so no question of going anything other than slowly!