My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: harpo on July 31, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

Title: Pacers 5th August
Post by: harpo on July 31, 2018, 05:26:04 PM
Does anybody fancy a trip to pembrey for the opening of the closed road circuit?https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/news/article/20180728-National-Closed-Road-Circuit-opening-weekend-at-Pembrey-Country-Park-0
Title: Re: Pacers 5th August
Post by: Steve Chapman on August 02, 2018, 04:18:09 PM
I can’t! I’m working Sunday ☹️
Title: Re: Pacers 5th August
Post by: Reece0 on August 02, 2018, 09:41:14 PM
I’m probably stuck in work as well  :(
Title: Re: Pacers 5th August
Post by: harpo on August 02, 2018, 09:53:41 PM
Will give it a miss then, looks like most are on holidays as well! I’ve got the chance to do the Garth climb starting in hirwaun with the Merthyr crew who did the staircase with us
Title: Re: Pacers 5th August
Post by: harpo on August 05, 2018, 08:05:47 AM
I will check into physique at 9 8) to see who’s about, change of plan for me today
Title: Re: Pacers 5th August
Post by: harpo on August 06, 2018, 10:15:54 PM
http://www.pembreycountrypark.wales/things-to-do/national-closed-road-circuit/#5b685cf2ef7bf
Well worth a vist