My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on July 30, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Title: Mid-Week Rides Wk of 30/7
Post by: Tom on July 30, 2018, 01:21:55 PM
This week I will stress 'weather permitting'I will be at B&Q at 9.45 tomorrow.If we all club together we may be able to afford Stve(media star)Chapman's appearance fee.
I won't be out on Friday again(in Paris joining in ongoing celebrations for G)in fact I'm away for 5 of the next 6 Fridays
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides Wk of 30/7
Post by: mal jones on July 30, 2018, 05:01:25 PM
Your Paris trip is exactly a week late Tom . Steve searched high and low for a TV crew and eventually found one outside the castle. It was an interesting trip I started off down green dragon lane at 9.15pm and  the ride back to llantwit was in the dark but I did take lights with me  .I may head straight to llantwit tomorrow  depends how I feel after Pilates tonight so may see you in cafe
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides Wk of 30/7
Post by: ron b on August 01, 2018, 04:44:01 PM
Anyone out Thursday, we could talk about the Tour?👘
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides Wk of 30/7
Post by: ron b on August 01, 2018, 09:09:17 PM
I will probably end up in the usual haunt about eleven.