My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: ron b on July 30, 2018, 07:01:48 AM

Title: Appearing on TV
Post by: ron b on July 30, 2018, 07:01:48 AM
Good promo for OVW, excellent interview with Steve Chapman on the BBC news and “the kit” on.
Title: Re: Appearing on TV
Post by: Steven on July 30, 2018, 07:05:48 AM
Well done Steve!

I also spotted Jean Paul Lamb and Andrew Storrie in the Maindy Flyers clubhouse!
Title: Re: Appearing on TV
Post by: Tom on July 30, 2018, 12:38:14 PM
yes old J-P very prominent in today's Western Mail photo spread-he gets everywhere!
Title: Re: Appearing on TV
Post by: Steven on July 31, 2018, 09:04:00 AM
Following on from the great media profile the OVW has got over the last few days, I found myself as the voice of moderation on a debate on Radio Wales this morning at 0805. Give it a listen...!
Title: Re: Appearing on TV
Post by: mal jones on July 31, 2018, 09:54:00 AM
4 oggies on itv wales news yesterday and this morning apparently nice words from tandem Keith 
Title: Re: Appearing on TV
Post by: Greg B on July 31, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
I missed the itv news but did hear Steven though - the voice of reason!
Title: Re: Appearing on TV
Post by: Steve Chapman on August 02, 2018, 04:21:27 PM
I’ve been away for a few days so haven’t seen any of it, I’ve tried looking on catch up but can’t find anything ☹️ Gutted! Good afternoon out though, and the first time I’ve ridden in the dark!!
Title: Re: Appearing on TV
Post by: ron b on August 02, 2018, 08:37:06 PM
BBC breakfast Welsh bits, should be there somewhere. It’s a good bit of film as you are filling the screen.📺
Title: Re: Appearing on TV
Post by: Tom on August 02, 2018, 08:46:41 PM
must be quite a small screen Ron(sorry Steve,not really!)