My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Steven on July 29, 2018, 12:39:09 PM
-
A better turnout than I expected at Brackla; The Chairman, The Club Dinner secretary, that bloke who works in the shopping centre in Cardiff, the guy who flys Cessnas, the new Grandfather and myself. After a very short discussion (!), the route was agreed; Cardiff via the lanes to keep out of the wind and back via Barry and Cafe Velo. Finding enough seats in the cafe was very easy and the pace was reasonable, with nobody being dropped. A good morning out, despite the lack of conversation !
-
5 out then💪
-
Thanks Steven. I couldn't make it out anyway even if the rain wasn't present. Clair's back isn't good at the moment again. She forgot her medication on Saturday when we went round Cardiff. The kids got to sit in the Merc race car though.
-
The Chairman, The Club Dinner secretary, that bloke who works in the shopping centre in Cardiff, the guy who flys Cessnas, the new Grandfather and myself.
Me, myself and I - LIKE :)