My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: harpo on July 20, 2018, 05:45:13 PM
-
Can’t seem to enter our site from my computer, says I’m banned! 8) so unable to post map route. Was going to suggest Bwlch, Rhigos , Cwm Cadlan and returning via Merthyr, Pontypridd
-
Have fun. Stuck in factory shutdown work for next couple of weeks :(
-
Enjoy, Im on recovery from knee opp so have a good one and see you all soon.
-
I'll be out - like the sound of that route. I'll be looking to stay in the green zone on the hills as usual, which will be difficult with all you Alpine goats - take it easy on me ;)
-
Good route, see tomorrow.
-
Harpo, Jason T, Steve C, Mark R, Paul R ,Allan W Greg B and myself set off for a harsh examination of my current state of bike fitness taking in the Bwlch and Rhigos. Allan peeled off at Treochy while we waited for Mark to fix Harpos second mechanical (chain too long / loose headset). this gave a chance for the local horseflies to sample my left arm.
Nice (Majorca - esque) coffee stop in Aberdare and then chain gang all the way to Pontyclun via the old road.
Near miss at the roundabout (top tip don't brake at 25mph...), I assume the pace did not relent all the way back to Bridgend.