My Community

General Category => For sale and wanted => Topic started by: Jason T on February 15, 2014, 09:51:28 AM

Title: Cinelli Experience 2012 Frameset
Post by: Jason T on February 15, 2014, 09:51:28 AM
Cinelli Experience 2012 Frameset;
This has been sat in my shed since it was stripped down last year for another build, looking to sell this to fund other parts before spring comes along.

The bike is in the White and Blue Colour Scheme as shown below:
http://www.evanscycles.com/product_image/image/91b/541/efa/68673/cinelli-experience-veloce-2012-road-bike.jpg

The frame size is an XL, there's a size chart on the wiggle link below:
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/cinelli-experience-veloce-2013/#tabSizeChart

I should be able to include the stem and handlebars, both are 3T if I remember correctly.

There's a stone chip on the down tube and slight discolouration on the top tube from a D-Lock, I can take pictures if anyone is interested and happy to bring it along on a club night or whatnot.

I would be looking at around the £160 mark of perhaps knock a few pounds off if the handlebar & stem are not required, also open to offers if anyone is interested in this.

Cheers,

Jason
Title: Re: Cinelli Experience 2012 Frameset
Post by: Jason T on March 07, 2014, 10:42:38 AM
I got the bike out the other week to advertise elsewhere and to take some pictures and there were a few more stone chips than I remember.

Before I go popping this on eBay/dropping prices elsewhere, I thought I would post some pictures and offer this to club members for £90;

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21417952/Cinelli/2014-02-22%2011.48.23.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21417952/Cinelli/2014-02-22%2011.48.36.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21417952/Cinelli/2014-02-22%2011.48.56.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21417952/Cinelli/2014-02-22%2011.49.19.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21417952/Cinelli/2014-02-22%2011.49.33.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21417952/Cinelli/2014-02-22%2011.50.10.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21417952/Cinelli/2014-02-22%2011.50.35.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21417952/Cinelli/2014-02-22%2011.50.55.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21417952/Cinelli/2014-02-22%2011.51.23.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21417952/Cinelli/2014-02-22%2011.51.59.jpg

It has still got some black insulation tape and sticky residue on the frame, which you can see in some of the pictures above.

Jason