My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Nick Langley on July 17, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

Title: Chasers Club Run - Sunday 22nd July
Post by: Nick Langley on July 17, 2018, 08:59:10 AM
Hey guys,

I have a mate coming down from York for the weekend who will be joining us for the club run, however I have promised him a Bwlch-Rhigos Bonanza. So can I suggest the following route below for Sunday.....

https://www.strava.com/routes/13038170

.....weather is looking lush so get your cream on and get climbing!
Title: Re: Chasers Club Run - Sunday 22nd July
Post by: RichardB on July 17, 2018, 01:16:07 PM
Thanks Nick, I'll be out Sunday.
Title: Re: Chasers Club Run - Sunday 22nd July
Post by: Andy H on July 17, 2018, 03:01:09 PM
Fine with me, although will have to see how my Knee is before committing :-\ :-[!
Title: Re: Chasers Club Run - Sunday 22nd July
Post by: ron b on July 20, 2018, 08:33:47 PM
Lots of signs on Harbour way for a cycle event on Sunday from 0800. Anyone have any more info?
Title: Re: Chasers Club Run - Sunday 22nd July
Post by: Andy H on July 21, 2018, 11:39:46 AM
Sorry won't be out tomorrow, out this afternoon then a late night hike planned, training for 24 hour run!  ;D ;D ;D ;D