My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on July 16, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

Title: Mid -week rides wk of 16/7
Post by: Tom on July 16, 2018, 11:36:52 AM
Forecast tomorrow not so hot as recently but supposed to be dry.I know Nick,Carrie and their friend hope to be out-B&Q roundabout 9.45 as normal for all who fancy a spin!
Title: Re: Mid -week rides wk of 16/7
Post by: Jo on July 16, 2018, 08:43:26 PM
Hi Tom, I'll be there. Ill come down as soon as I can after school run so should be there on time or there abouts. Can you hang on for me? Thanks!
Title: Re: Mid -week rides wk of 16/7
Post by: Tom on July 16, 2018, 10:15:28 PM
Great Jo-we'll hang on!
Title: Re: Mid -week rides wk of 16/7
Post by: Tom on July 17, 2018, 03:26:53 PM
Excellent turnout today-Nick and Carrie plus friend Lesley,Chris M,Chris G Mike Patrick Roy and  I and mid-week debutant Jo left B&Q diverging slightly at City and coming together up Watery Lane for a cafĂ© stop in Llantwit where we picked up Steve C.Should be out again Thurs and /or Fri this week
Title: Re: Mid -week rides wk of 16/7
Post by: Tom on July 19, 2018, 03:13:02 PM
had hoped to be posting to say I'd be out at 9.45 but our builder is now coming to have a 3rd attempt at installing our fridge which means I won't be out till late morning.I'll look out for anyone who is out!
Title: Re: Mid -week rides wk of 16/7
Post by: Mark Pope on July 19, 2018, 06:16:59 PM
Hi Tom,

I see you may be out later tomorrow morning? A ride after 11 am would suit me better too. Do you fancy meeting up in Cafe Velo at 11ish and going for a ride then?  Any route, any distance (up to a point)!


Mark
Title: Re: Mid -week rides wk of 16/7
Post by: Tom on July 19, 2018, 07:59:12 PM
the builder isn't coming till 10ish Mark and I don't know how long he'll be-in principle it's a good idea though-shall I text you to give you an idea of what time he'll finish when he gets here?
Title: Re: Mid -week rides wk of 16/7
Post by: Mark Pope on July 19, 2018, 09:16:24 PM
Suits me Tom. Any time after 11 am is OK with me.