My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on July 02, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

Title: Mid week rides wk of 2/7
Post by: Tom on July 02, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
Seems we've got the good weather back at least for a while.I will be at B&Q at 9.45 as usual tomorrow.
Later in the week I have to go to Monmouth on Friday and as usual plan to make it into a bit of a Tour of Monmouthsshire.Mike and Mal have expressed an interest.In case anyone else wants to come plan is train to Newport(I've booked a bike space on the 8.55 from Bridgend)-I'v booked a place on the 4.45(or thereabouts)on the way back from Newport but it's not crucial to get that train.
Let me know if you want to come!
Title: Re: Mid week rides wk of 2/7
Post by: mal jones on July 02, 2018, 05:41:05 PM
I’m away for a couple of days Tom I’ll text you later in week
Title: Re: Mid week rides wk of 2/7
Post by: ron b on July 06, 2018, 02:46:44 PM
Alternative ride today, I was late arriving at the lamp post, 0947 was late enough. Carrie, Chris and Mal were just leaving. Started as a Tuesday route wth a detour down Green lane Llancarfan then on to Duffryn Gardens where Chris’s treated us to a Cream Tea. Then back through the lanes. A nice morning out.
Title: Re: Mid week rides wk of 2/7
Post by: Tom on July 06, 2018, 10:27:37 PM
Mike and I did the Tour de Monmouth-so hot and hilly we had to stop for ice cream in Usk,Great ride today and thanks to Mike for the company!