My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: tandemkeith on June 29, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

Title: Date for your Diary, 3rd August quiz night
Post by: tandemkeith on June 29, 2018, 05:57:08 PM
We are holding this year's quiz night on the 3rd August at the club, raising funds for guidedogs, not as has been suggested for Beer for Dave W and I during our end to end.  Friends and family welcome.  Tickets will go on sale next Friday, 6th July and will include fish and chips. The price of the tickets will be confirmed over the week end.       
Title: Re: Date for your Diary, 3rd August quiz night
Post by: stevelandeg on July 13, 2018, 07:40:03 PM
I'm unable to come to club for a couple of weeks.
I'd like 7 tickets and only six meals (? reduction) as one quizzer has recently been diagnosed with a dietary issue.
How much are the tickets and how do I go about paying before quiz night?
Title: Re: Date for your Diary, 3rd August quiz night
Post by: Dave W on July 14, 2018, 06:23:10 PM
Hi Keith,
Put me down for 7 tickets and 7 meals please. thanks 8)
Title: Re: Date for your Diary, 3rd August quiz night
Post by: tandemkeith on July 15, 2018, 11:44:52 AM
The price for the tickets has now been set at £12.00 to include fish and chips.  Tickets can be purchased at the club on friday evenings or by transferring payment to the club account.  Please reply here or text 07985333301.   
Title: Re: Date for your Diary, 3rd August quiz night
Post by: Dave W on July 15, 2018, 06:26:37 PM
money transferred into the account for 9 tickets

Thanks
Dave W
Title: Re: Date for your Diary, 3rd August quiz night
Post by: Paul Nicholas on July 18, 2018, 06:05:08 PM
I’m up for this Keith, Can you put me down for one ticket.
Title: Re: Date for your Diary, 3rd August quiz night
Post by: Nige on July 22, 2018, 05:09:16 PM
x4 tickets paid for online today
Title: Re: Date for your Diary, 3rd August quiz night
Post by: mal jones on July 26, 2018, 11:22:39 AM
I’ll be there can I pay you on the night ??
Title: Re: Date for your Diary, 3rd August quiz night
Post by: tandemkeith on July 31, 2018, 10:14:17 AM
Thanks to all those who have purchased tickets and a gentle reminder that we need final numbers by mid day tomorrow, 1st August.  There are still a few places left so don't miss a night of fun, we are also asking for raffle prizes for the night so dig out that unwanted kit!
Title: Re: Date for your Diary, 3rd August quiz night
Post by: Mark B on July 31, 2018, 11:07:47 AM
Keith, I texted you last night, but to confirm, I have paid for 4 tickets. See you Friday.
Title: Re: Date for your Diary, 3rd August quiz night
Post by: Terry A on August 01, 2018, 07:35:27 PM
Hi Keith, a bit late I know but can I please have 2 tickets for Friday evening. I can pop the money in to you if that's easiest or else pay on the night ?

Many thanks,

Terry
Title: Re: Date for your Diary, 3rd August quiz night
Post by: Andy H on August 03, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
Not sure about unwanted kit but please bring a bottle along for the raffle!!
Title: Re: Date for your Diary, 3rd August quiz night
Post by: mal jones on August 03, 2018, 02:30:00 PM
I’m out late afternoon and maybe struggling to get there what time does the quiz start please
Title: Re: Date for your Diary, 3rd August quiz night
Post by: tandemkeith on August 03, 2018, 03:09:16 PM
Just to let you all know, the club will be open from just before 19:00 for setting out tables and doors open to the teams at 19:15, we will start at 19:30 or just after to give chance for those not with a team to find a space.  Bring your own beer if required although I believe Mary will have the tea available as well. 
Raffle prizes are welcome and it would help if you remember pens and rubbers in case you can't agree on the right answers.

See you all later.
Title: Re: Date for your Diary, 3rd August quiz night
Post by: Tony M on August 03, 2018, 06:24:16 PM
Sorry a bit late but two tickets paid for.
Thanks