My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: harpo on June 22, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

Title: Pacers 24th June
Post by: harpo on June 22, 2018, 08:22:56 PM
If anybody wants to post a route feel free, otherwise I will post one tomorrow night after I have done the Iron Mountain  :)
Title: Re: Pacers 24th June
Post by: harpo on June 23, 2018, 07:41:55 PM
https://www.strava.com/routes/13957768   Think I could just about manage this 8)
Title: Re: Pacers 24th June
Post by: harpo on June 24, 2018, 08:42:17 PM
Only four of us out today Myself, Chappers, Nigel and Paul Rosser
We set off for he route I posted looking for an easy day! My legs were like jelly this morning and needed everyone to look after me as I was feeling fragile and a bit grumpy after a big ride yesterday. It was a glorious with little wind and headed though the lanes to Port Talbot with Nigel, Paul and Chappers doind most of the work. Then on to Glynneath via Tonna where the lumps and bumps seemed to release the much needed endorphins and my legs came back for a while 8) Stopped in MacDonalds Glyneath and then climbed to to Severn Sisters, it was a smashfest then back down to Neath with Strava cups coming thick and fast and Chappers worrying his bike would hold together.Due to the heat another pit stop was needed so stopped in Port Talbot and cruised home, with Nigel and Paul continuing  to do extra miles.
Thanks for a good ride
Title: Re: Pacers 24th June
Post by: Nige on June 25, 2018, 07:16:28 AM
After saturdays ride you did great, about time it was you that suffered if only a lttle lol. Great ride in fantastic weather.