My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Scott on June 20, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

Title: Sunday Social
Post by: Scott on June 20, 2018, 04:43:36 PM
Hi guys

Is there an organised run taking place on Sunday 24th June? Something around the 20 odd mile distance?

Thanks

Scott
Title: Re: Sunday Social
Post by: Andy H on June 20, 2018, 04:58:33 PM
Hi Scott, the Amblers ride is the shortest of the Sunday rides, on average around 30 miles.

I have started a 'social' ride on Saturday afternoons, which will be nearer the 20 mile mark, although unfortunately not this weekend as I'm away. The next Saturday social will be on 30th June, starting 1:00 from Physiques gym in Brackla
Title: Re: Sunday Social
Post by: Scott on June 20, 2018, 06:04:33 PM
Ah ok. Thanks Andy. I will keep my eyes open for your post.

I might pop over Sunday morning if there is a 30 miler and see how it goes

Cheers

Scott
Title: Re: Sunday Social
Post by: Ben on June 20, 2018, 08:07:56 PM
Hi Scott.
As Andy says the Amblers take the shortest rides. I normally lead the rides but I won't be out this weekend because of the Tour De Ford. But there will be someone at Physique's on Sunday morning at 9am
Title: Re: Sunday Social
Post by: Scott on June 20, 2018, 09:22:25 PM
Thanks Ben.  ;D