My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on June 04, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

Title: Amblers Ride 10th June
Post by: Ben on June 04, 2018, 04:36:54 PM
I'm off chasing dragons over the welsh country side. At least for 100km of it anyway. Could someone take the Amblers out for me?
Title: Re: Amblers Ride 10th June
Post by: ron b on June 08, 2018, 10:50:33 AM
I will take out the group this week, will decide on a route on the morning, but will be avoiding the Dragon route. Cafe stop at Parc slip?
Title: Re: Amblers Ride 10th June
Post by: ron b on June 10, 2018, 07:13:16 PM
Quiet day for the Amblers today, probably more riders doing the Dragon ride. So I did a quick round the block by myself and home with no coffee stop, forgot the cash and no Carrie to help out.
Title: Re: Amblers Ride 10th June
Post by: Ben on June 10, 2018, 09:35:46 PM
I didn't see any other Oggie jersey's on the Dragon
 I'm absolutely knackered though. Completed my first century today. Was great weather too.