My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on June 04, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

Title: Mid-week rides wk of 4/6
Post by: Tom on June 04, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
Thankfully I'm back on line so am able to post this to say I'll be at B&Q as usual at 9.45 tomorrow.I know Paul will be out but Mal is away and Mark is working-hopefully a few others out?
I expect to be out on Fridat as well this week
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 4/6
Post by: Paul Longthorn on June 04, 2018, 04:07:48 PM
Yes I'll be there Tom.
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 4/6
Post by: mal jones on June 06, 2018, 07:42:08 PM
I think me Patrick and mike will be out Friday I’ll post a route on here tomorrow  ( Thursday) after I speak to Patrick
Title: Re: Mid-week rides wk of 4/6
Post by: Tom on June 07, 2018, 07:12:58 PM
Disappointed to say I can't make the morning (Friday) now-I've been waiting for the Hi-Fi shop to come and put my system back together after moving and they've offered tomorrow or it'll be several weeks.Enjoy the ride and may see you Sunday?