My Community
General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: Andy H on May 12, 2018, 11:05:07 AM
-
The club needs to get teams sorted for this event and get entries in.
Please post if you're interested in riding!! ASAP.
There were one or two mismatched riders last year, the earlier you post your interest the easier it will be to 'seed' teams.
-
'Starter for 10' after conversation at club night.
Terry Anthony
Nigel Williams
-
yes please.
Suggest Rosser/ Curry/ Macdonald/ ANother as team 1.
-
Count me in too.
-
Bryant/Anthony/Madeley/ANOther?
-
Anybody up for a C team?
-
I don't mind sitting on your wheel for 25 miles Tony ;)!
-
I'm in for a C Team
-
Looks like 3 teams of 3! :D
-
As mentioned top of the thread, I'm up for this again
-
Team B . I reckon Nigel 8)
-
If you’re struggling for numbers I can be the 4th man for one team. Still recovering from my op but feel like I’m getting there, don’t mind doing a try out and see how it goes?
-
Put me down for the C team
-
How about
Rosser/Curry/Anthony/Bryant
Williams/Madeley/Mansell/ANOther
Langley/Pope/ Nicholas/ANOther
-
I’m up for joining the b team
-
That makes:-
Rosser/Curry/Anthony/Bryant
Williams/Madeley/Mansell/Reece
Langley/Pope/ Nicholas/Reed
|I'll try and confirm with everybody at TT and/or club night so the entries can go in asap
-
OK, was on self-imposed time-out from racing to get position improved but, this will get me back so I'm up for team, as suggested - as long as the other three don't mind me wriggling about on the bike and whingeing ;)
-
Team B have been entered;
Tony/Reece/Nigel; you need to go in and pay separately. You may notice your PB's are different, that's because it did not believe them!
Steven
-
Payment done. Thanks Steven.
-
Team C have also been entered, N. Langley, C. Reed, M. Pope, P.Nicholas. Same as Steves email previously, get paying and drop me a text when done. Closing date is 9th June
-
Cheeky! Anyway all paid up. :-)
-
Payment done and email to confirm yesterday.
-
I’m picking Nigel up and aiming to be there at 7.
-
Yeah see you there. 8)
-
Good luck tonight gents, stick together.
-
Good luck to all, remember to keep it smooth, in the changeovers.
-
All the best with your teamwork. When it works- it works 8)
-
Team B 8)