My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on May 01, 2018, 10:02:53 AM
-
I won't be out for the Amblers ride this Sunday. I have one of my friends down from Stoke. So we're going to do the Dragon ride from Margam. People are welcome to join us if you like though.
But if someone could take the Amblers out for me this weekend it would be much appreciated. The weather is looking good though.
-
I will take the Amblers out on Sunday, the route will depend on the weather and who turns up?
-
Is it still 9am Ron?
-
yes Roy(although I won't be there)hope you all wear something Blue!
-
Thanks Tom, let's hope the bluebirds get there win.
-
I won't be there either. Took advantage of the glorious weather today.
-
A few out today, regulars, Nick,Carrie, Jo, Jonathan S, Roy H and Simon who joined us for his first ride. So of we went Laleston, Kenfig, Afan Argoed for refreshments, lots of very nice cakes there. Then up the Bwlch,a first for Simon and what day to do it. A little fragmented on the climb with me and Roy playing “I Spy” at the back, something beginning with T, the top?. When we got to the Van the rest were waiting for us and chatting to the sheep. We went down to Ogmore Vale where I introduced Roy to the cycle path, the others went the normal route over Llan G. We arrived at Brynmenyn the same time. Not to much traffic but the weather was just right.
-
We saw Hannah in Cymer waiting for Nicks gang who we passed by the Painted Cottages, how did that happen.
-
Thank you for your patience today Ron appreciate it.
-
Ron, punctures on the descent, climbing back up, helping fix Roys puncture, helping fix a randomers puncture, descending again then finally all getting back together. These things happen 😀
-
We thought Hannah had dropped all of you? Nice day to stop and help other riders.