My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on April 30, 2018, 12:01:23 PM
-
May morn tomorrow-I won't be singing from the church tower but if weather is ok I'll be at B&Q 9.45 as normal!-There's no leaving people behind on mid-week rides Ron-hope to see you tomorrow!
-
I will be out Tom but not sure of timing so best if I meet you in the cafe I may be at BQ but don’t wait
-
Out tomorrow but don’t wait for me , may be at CV at some point , or if it’s nice I’ll go uphill 👋
-
Thanks both-Chris M is out-hope to see you at CV-Mal I need to catch up with you on a few things so hopefully see you tomorrow!
-
Good turn out today-Chris,Roy 2,Mike,Mal,Ron and I were privileged to be joined not only by Steve Chappers but also Harpo(on Sabbatical).Coupled with the fact we saw Patrick racing past looking for hills and Carrie and Sarah in Llantwit there were Oggies everywhere today.Planning to be out later in the week-I or someone else will post no doubt.
-
Hi Tom,
What are your plans for Friday?
-
None-I have a committee meeting in Bridgend may go there early and get a bit of a ride in but I'm sure others will be out
-
Just wondering if anyone is planning on meeting at B&Q tomorrow? Tom & I were going to cycle in from Llantwit but would prefer not to ride to Bridgend if no one is going to be there!!