My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Paul Longthorn on February 07, 2014, 05:35:17 AM
-
Sorry won't be out this Sunday. If someone can post a route that would be great. See you all for the RR1 16th Feb.
-
Hi, first ride with club tomorrow hopefully.
Is there going to be an amblers ride?
-
Weather looks pretty rough tomorrow. Jury is still out for me, shame as I wanted the practice on RR2 :-\
-
Working Sunday. Hopefully be out next week for RR 1. Hope weather improves for tomorrow.
-
The weather forecast has altered for the worse-may not be out tomorrow if as bad as predicted but they were saying much the same for today but thankfully I managed 2(almost)dry hours
-
Just spoken to Terry and we both agree that it just too windy to be safe. See you next weekend for RR1 ( fingers crossed ) :)
-
Enjoying watching the weather from indoors!! Turbo trainer today for me I think.
-
25er's were out, you youngsters have it too easy, see you all next week.
-
I went out for a few hours at 11.30-not pleasant but not as bad as 9.00!