My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on April 23, 2018, 04:37:36 PM
-
Forecast not great tomorrow but if it's dry I'll ride over to be at B&Q by 9.45.Mal and Carrie are basking in the sun in Mallorca but I know Chris and Mike were hoping to be out-any more takers?
Not sure yet about later in the week
-
Chris Patrick Mike and me this morning.Chris and I did a variation of the usual route-one variation by choice one by necessity as Watery Lane is closed for a few days-Chris didn't mind as it gave him a bit more climbing.Mike kept Pat company on his main road route but I met up with them in the café and now also owe Patrick a coffee!
Tentatively hoping to be out Friday but forecast not great.I'm also hoping to ride into Cardiff from here (Llantwit)on Thursday weather permitting