My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on April 16, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

Title: Mid-Week Rides wk of 16/4
Post by: Tom on April 16, 2018, 04:24:39 PM
What happened to the heatwave?(apparently later in the week)-anyway unless it is wet I plan to pootle over to B&Q for 9.45 tomorrow.I think Carrie is out(can meet you en route if you like Carrie)anyone else?
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 16/4
Post by: mal jones on April 16, 2018, 04:50:10 PM
If weather is ok I’ll be taking the most direct route to llantwit  about 12 miles but won’t be leaving till about 10.15 so should be in cafe about 11
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 16/4
Post by: Carrie Williams on April 17, 2018, 08:38:53 AM
I’m meeting Sarah at Watery lane at 9.30 as she needs to get a run in straight after our ride. We’ll try and pick you up at some stage during the route. I’m out on Friday if anyone else is.
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 16/4
Post by: Patrickweir on April 17, 2018, 01:11:29 PM
I’ll be out on Friday 👍
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 16/4
Post by: mal jones on April 19, 2018, 06:44:40 PM
Meeting at ewenny road tomorrow 10am P.O. hill  llandow then on to cowbridge  coffee at costa home via pontyclun llanharan Pencoed
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 16/4
Post by: Tom on April 19, 2018, 08:38:56 PM
I may not be able to fit that into my schedule for tomorrow but may try and rework and see you en route.If not have a great time in Mallorca and don't forget to check out those hotels(and bike hire)so we can plan an Autumn foray!
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 16/4
Post by: Carrie Williams on April 19, 2018, 11:22:06 PM
I have loads to do fir Mallorca so may not make Ewenny but will try and join you at some point on the route and for coffee.