My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on April 09, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

Title: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/4
Post by: Tom on April 09, 2018, 10:10:24 AM
Wouldn't it  be nice if the weather is as nice tomorrow as this morning?Still if it's not raining I'll be at B&Q at 9.45.
I will probably be out on Thursday and definitely(with usual weather provisos)on Friday when Chris M has a day off and is raring for a ride.
Anyone else planning a ride tomorrow?
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/4
Post by: Mark Pope on April 09, 2018, 12:56:34 PM
See you there Tom.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/4
Post by: Patrickweir on April 09, 2018, 03:35:03 PM
I Will be giving my TT bike a run out , so going on the main road , be a CV just after 11
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/4
Post by: Paul Longthorn on April 09, 2018, 07:39:10 PM
I'm going to venture out see you all at the B&Q roundabout, if anyone turns up.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/4
Post by: Paul Longthorn on April 10, 2018, 07:04:09 AM
I’m going to give it a miss this morning I don’t feel great.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/4
Post by: Tom on April 10, 2018, 07:33:14 AM
Pity Paul-I'll come over if it's not actually raining!
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/4
Post by: Tom on April 12, 2018, 02:49:24 PM
Mark and I braved the elements on Tuesday meeting Mal and Pat at the café and spotting a resurrected Paul on our way back.
As mentioned above Chris M has a day off tomorrow and has arranged to meet Carrie at B&Q at 9.45.Kelly(Chris's daughter )hopes to be out and I will potter over to meet them. Anyone else want to join us?
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/4
Post by: mal jones on April 12, 2018, 03:47:00 PM
Me mike and Patrick will be there
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 9/4
Post by: Tom on April 13, 2018, 01:25:10 PM
All present and correct this morning at B&Q-Chris,Kelly,Carrie,Mal,Mike,Patrick and me.Did normal Tuesday route with a few variations to avoid the muddiest places.Mal Pat and Mike went down to the Beach,Carrie and I had a coffee at Café Velo where we saw Harpo and Mark.Carrie and I then finished the ride with another loop through the lanes.
Sunglasses needed for next week-may even be warm enough for Chappers!