My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Ben on March 05, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

Title: Remainers 11th March
Post by: Ben on March 05, 2018, 01:25:12 PM
Who will be out and about and not in Majorca this Sunday?
Weather dependent I'll be at Physiques at the normal time.  I'll post a route later.
Title: Re: Remainers 11th March
Post by: ron b on March 05, 2018, 03:15:30 PM
Weather looks to be in the 70s with bright sunshine, if I can get some Factor 51, I will come out. Leave the route till last, if the tarmac starts to melt we will have to adjust.
Title: Re: Remainers 11th March
Post by: Ben on March 05, 2018, 04:35:59 PM
Wishful thinking there Ron?
Title: Re: Remainers 11th March
Post by: ron b on March 05, 2018, 05:49:21 PM
Optimistic!
Title: Re: Remainers 11th March
Post by: Andy H on March 05, 2018, 06:47:36 PM
I can’t make the next couple of Sundays, having to work on the running ready for April marathon
Title: Re: Remainers 11th March
Post by: Jo on March 05, 2018, 09:31:45 PM
I'll be out 👍
Title: Re: Remainers 11th March
Post by: Carrie H on March 07, 2018, 03:50:16 PM
hi, We are not around for next couple of weeks.
See you later in the month. C & N
Title: Re: Remainers 11th March
Post by: Ade on March 07, 2018, 08:47:10 PM
Unlikely to be out.
Title: Re: Remainers 11th March
Post by: Roy Richards on March 09, 2018, 02:07:43 PM
I shall not be out on Sunday 11 March 2018.

Roy2.
Title: Re: Remainers 11th March
Post by: Jo on March 09, 2018, 06:41:20 PM
Thunder storms predicted for Sunday so might give it a miss. Plus I forgot it was mother's Day!
Title: Re: Remainers 11th March
Post by: ron b on March 10, 2018, 09:45:28 AM
I’m afraid I have to miss tomorrow’s ride, old age?
Title: Re: Remainers 11th March
Post by: Ben on March 10, 2018, 02:44:14 PM
Does that mean no one is out?
Title: Re: Remainers 11th March
Post by: mal jones on March 10, 2018, 04:10:24 PM
I’ll be there as will Mike B and I think Patrick
Title: Re: Remainers 11th March
Post by: Ben on March 10, 2018, 05:12:24 PM
I shall be out then 😁
Title: Re: Remainers 11th March
Post by: Ben on March 11, 2018, 03:08:41 PM
Five braved the wrath of mothers to be out today. Myself, Hannah, Mike, Mal and Patrick. We set off along the Tuesday route with a plan to head towards St Fagans. With the Lurgie I've got and an annoying dry bearing on the back wheel of my bike I turned off off the top of Watery lane. I just made it back home with my chest saying no no no more.  :o