My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on February 18, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

Title: Mid-Week rides wk of 19/2
Post by: Tom on February 18, 2018, 03:37:42 PM
Early posting this week as BT are 'moving'my internet connection tomorrow so I'm expecting to be off line for weeks.
I'm not sure if I'll get out on Tuesday as we're moving onWednesday.I do plan to rise into Cardiff on Friday but(fingers crossed)will be starting from Llantwit.If you fancy a spin may be safest to text me-07747 868239
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 19/2
Post by: ron b on February 18, 2018, 07:18:19 PM
Weathers looking good for Tuesday so I should be out, watch this page.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 19/2
Post by: ron b on February 19, 2018, 11:11:38 AM
Sorry have to babysit someone else has the flu and nice weather too😩
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 19/2
Post by: mal jones on February 19, 2018, 01:27:41 PM
I’ll be going round coast to llantwit so ewenny roundabout at 10 if not may see some oggies in cafe
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 19/2
Post by: Patrickweir on February 19, 2018, 07:24:31 PM
Be out tomorrow
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 19/2
Post by: Carrie H on February 19, 2018, 08:01:50 PM
Nick & I hope to be out, meet you at Ewenny R'bout , but don't wait if we are not there by 10.
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 19/2
Post by: mal jones on February 20, 2018, 06:51:02 PM
Me Patrick with new wahoo computer ( which may include a small electric motor) Mike B and Nick and Carrie H set off from ewenny road at 10 for a very nice trip round coast to llantwit 9C and light wind .met Mark P in cafe and rode back with Mark resting his calf injury from skiing ( you may have seen him on TV doing his triple back flip with two twists ) passed Tom in Ogmore going the other way so he missed his first chance of a free coffee!! nick persuaded me and Mike to go up P.O. hill and then back through Corntown . Weather looks good for Friday
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 19/2
Post by: mal jones on February 22, 2018, 06:24:14 PM
I’ll be at ewenny road at 10 can decide route then going to be cold!
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 19/2
Post by: mal jones on February 23, 2018, 05:25:47 PM
Three hardy perennials out Mike setting the pace into a very cold easterly wind Patrick strong as ever after his porridge and me limping along at the back we gave the coast road a miss ( glad we did) Terry told us in the cafe it almost brought him to a standstill!!!
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 19/2
Post by: harpo on February 23, 2018, 10:21:07 PM
I counted six of us in cafe Velo Mal :)
Title: Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 19/2
Post by: mal jones on February 24, 2018, 04:40:06 PM
Sorry Harpo!! Should have mentioned you Terry and Mark B