My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on February 05, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

Title: Mid-Week Rides wk of 5/2
Post by: Tom on February 05, 2018, 04:37:36 PM
I will be at B&Q roundabout at 9.45 tomorrow unless it snows or Anthony the carpenter tells me he wants to do some work for me tomorrow.
I will post if not going to be out.Anyone else planning a spin?
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 5/2
Post by: ron b on February 05, 2018, 06:58:52 PM
Not Me Tom, have to cover at Colwinston, too many ill.
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 5/2
Post by: mal jones on February 05, 2018, 08:55:52 PM
I’m taking my camper van to st Hilary on wed at 9.30  for a service Tom so will probably do the mid week route from there  I’ll be in cafe a bit earlier probably about 10.15
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 5/2
Post by: mal jones on February 08, 2018, 01:01:13 PM
I’ll be at ewenny roundabout at 10 am coast and main road to llantwit meeting Mark Pope at velo about 11
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 5/2
Post by: Tom on February 08, 2018, 07:00:04 PM
I'll see you there Mal.I saw Carrie today and know you've been making illicit arrangements with her and Mark!!No doubt you'll let her know the plan
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 5/2
Post by: ron b on February 08, 2018, 07:06:45 PM
This could all confuse a stupid person, 9 45 B&Q. ? Weathers looking good!!
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 5/2
Post by: Tom on February 08, 2018, 07:50:59 PM
10 at Ewenny Ron(as Mal posted!!)
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 5/2
Post by: ron b on February 08, 2018, 08:02:55 PM
If My throat doesn’t get much worse “I’ll be there”, wasn’t that a song title?
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 5/2
Post by: Tom on February 08, 2018, 09:31:23 PM
I remember 'I'll Be There'  but don't recall the If My Throat Doesn't Get Much Worse bit Ron
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 5/2
Post by: ron b on February 09, 2018, 07:03:04 AM
Throats got worse and the sniffles, don’t wait for me, pity as the weather looks to be good, see you next Friday.
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 5/2
Post by: Carrie Williams on February 09, 2018, 08:14:06 AM
I’ll join you at some point. Will aim for Ewenny Garden Centre for 10 but don’t wait if I’m not there.
Title: Re: Mid-Week Rides wk of 5/2
Post by: mal jones on February 09, 2018, 08:46:04 AM
Ok carrie see you at some point this morning