My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: harpo on January 19, 2018, 09:30:50 PM

Title: Zwifters Sunday 21 Jan
Post by: harpo on January 19, 2018, 09:30:50 PM
NB Only if it’s raining!!
Trying to to group event on zwift Sunday morning at 8.30 if it’s raining, the object is to keep everyone together . I’ve put attachment on here to show you which event it is. Think it’s 100km I’ve never gone that far on turbo  ::)
Title: Re: Zwifters Sunday 21 Jan
Post by: harpo on January 20, 2018, 11:10:50 AM
Coffee in starbucks Waterton after, Im paying for all those who take part 8)
Title: Re: Zwifters Sunday 21 Jan
Post by: Reece0 on January 20, 2018, 11:41:33 AM
Sound interesting and something I've wanted to try. There's also an phone app called discord which lets you talk to each other so harpo can still be harpo 😂
Title: Re: Zwifters Sunday 21 Jan
Post by: Greg B on January 20, 2018, 11:43:51 AM
No audio please! I was wondering where the coffee stop would be on zwift!
Title: Re: Zwifters Sunday 21 Jan
Post by: Reece0 on January 20, 2018, 11:58:55 AM
Signed up  :)
Title: Re: Zwifters Sunday 21 Jan
Post by: Dave W on January 20, 2018, 04:24:27 PM
I think harpo should put his web cam on and live stream it on you tube while shouting at the rest of you ::)
Title: Re: Zwifters Sunday 21 Jan
Post by: Tony M on January 20, 2018, 05:05:50 PM
Looking forward to it
Title: Re: Zwifters Sunday 21 Jan
Post by: Steve Chapman on January 20, 2018, 09:52:37 PM
I hope its raining tomorrow  :D
Title: Re: Zwifters Sunday 21 Jan
Post by: Tony M on January 21, 2018, 09:53:27 PM
Great event!  Next time can we all wear the same  outfit ?