My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on January 17, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

Title: Chasers Club Run Sunday 21st January
Post by: Andy H on January 17, 2018, 03:00:17 PM
I've offered to cover Ben and the Amblers, this Sunday.

Anybody fancy choosing a route for the Chasers and leading the ride. I think I'll take the Amblers around one lap of the RR1 as a recce, if Chasers also fancy doing a recce  this could be a good choice as weather not too promising!
Title: Re: Chasers Club Run Sunday 21st January
Post by: RichardB on January 17, 2018, 06:30:22 PM
I'm not going to be around on Sunday sorry Andy so going to get out on Saturday. RR1 recce is a good call but your right the wether forecast is not looking good.
Title: Re: Chasers Club Run Sunday 21st January
Post by: Chris Reed on January 18, 2018, 06:36:17 AM
Agree RR1 recce makes sense (would have said RR2 but weather looking too poor)
Title: Re: Chasers Club Run Sunday 21st January
Post by: Chris Reed on January 20, 2018, 03:13:51 PM
That said I've gone out today instead.